Family Vacation Article Bundle
Family vacations can be very stressful. It can be expensive and hard to plan age appropriate things for children to do.
With this article pack, you can share ways to keep your readers vacation within their budget. This package includes ways for them to save money on food and inexpensive activities to keep the kids entertained.
While this bundle focuses on summer vacation, you can also change up articles titles to use for any vacation, any time of year. Families go on vacation several times a year and this information can be very beneficial to them. Like knowing what extra expenses can come up on their next family vacation such as baggage check fees, airport fees, or items they forgot to pack. Help them be more prepared!
Also included in the pack are ten family vacation tweets to match the articles so you can link to them.
Pack Contains 10 Articles
- Do’s and Don’ts to Save Money on Food during the Summer Vacation
- Eight Inexpensive Activities to Do with Middle School Children during the Summer Vacation
- Financial Pros and Cons of Sending Kids to Summer Camp
- Nine Inexpensive Activities to Do with Elementary School Children during the Summer Vacation
- Nine Inexpensive Whole Family Activities for the Summer Vacation
- Tips for Helping Kids Deal with Having “Nothing to Do”
- Tips for Helping Your Teen Find a Summer Job
- Unexpected Expenses during the Summer Vacation
- Ways That Planning Can Save You Money for the Summer Vacation
- Ways to Minimize Spending on Childcare