Attention all Mom and Lifestyle bloggers this PLR pack is for you!
Ten pre-written blog posts all about eco-friendly baby items to help new moms make their baby item buying decisions.
Now more than ever new moms are looking for more eco-friendly baby items. They want to feel like they are helping save the environment while also buying what is best for baby. New moms want to know if cloth diapers are right for them, what items can and cannot be bought second hand, and what items they should skip all together.For just $7 you can answer all their burning questions.
Share with your audience eco-friendly baby items, while also helping them save money. In baby’s first year alone the average new parent spends $8,786. Give them tips on how to distinguish between needs and wants when having a baby.
Use this article pack in any way that can help you such as blog posts, compiling it into a free report to use as an opt-in, or you can divide them up into an email series.
Also included in this pack are 10 social tweets matching each article title so you can link back to them.
Pack Contains 10 Articles
- Baby Items That Should Not Be Bought Second Hand
- Cloth Diapers versus Disposables: The Verdict
- Make Your Own Eco-Friendly Baby Safe Cleaners
- Make Your Own Eco-Friendly Skin Care Products
- Needs versus Wants: Tips for Buying Less
- Ten Baby Items That Can Be Bought Used
- The Many Benefits of Breastfeeding
- Tips for Finding Eco-Friendly Clothing
- Tips for Finding Eco-Friendly Toys
- Ways to Create an Eco-Friendly Nursery
Get these pre-written articles for your family/lifestyle blog to help new moms make their buying decisions.